Hart Insurance in Federal Way, WA offers umbrella insurance policies to help protect you and your family from potential risks. Our umbrella insurance policies cover certain liabilities that may exceed other coverage limits and can provide additional financial support during times of need. This guide will give you an overview of the risks umbrella insurance covers while giving a more detailed overview of the most common risks, helping you make an informed decision about your insurance needs.
What Risks Do Umbrella Insurance Policies Cover?
Umbrella insurance policies cover the following:
- Bodily injury liabilities stemming from accidents
- Personal injury liabilities due to slander or libel
- Property damage resulting from an accident
- Legal fees associated with defending against a lawsuit
- Coverage for incidents that are not covered under your primary home and auto insurance policies
- Liability protection for rental properties and boats owned by the policyholder
- Financial losses due to identity theft or cyber-attacks
Property Damage Liability
Property damage liability coverage is one of the most critical coverages provided by umbrella insurance policies. This coverage helps protect policyholders if they are found legally responsible for any damage to another person’s property. The coverage can help pay for repairs, replacement costs, and associated legal fees.
Bodily Injury Liability
Bodily Injury Liability is coverage for costs that arise from injuries caused to other people in an accident. This type of insurance kicks in when the limits of a homeowner’s or auto insurance policy have been exhausted. It can help protect individuals and businesses from costly lawsuits.
Contact Us Today
Hart Insurance serving Federal Way, WA can provide you with the coverage and peace of mind that you deserve with umbrella insurance policy options. Contact us today to learn more.