Skip to content
Click to Call Click to Text
Hart Insurance Agency

1230 S 336th St,
Federal Way, WA 98003

Get Directions

Home Insurance – Fill in Coverage Gaps

Your home insurance policy protects your house and the items stored inside it. If your policy doesn’t provide enough coverage, research add-ons that will fill in coverage gaps.

Flood and Earthquake Coverage

A home insurance policy does not cover rising or surface water damage or earthquake.


Valuables can be added to an existing home insurance policy. Even though these items will be covered, the amount of coverage may not be sufficient. If you own a considerable amount of valuables, it is a good idea to have them appraised.

Then, you can purchase an insurance add-on that will increase the amount of coverage you have. This type of coverage will pay for fixing or replacing any valuables you insure.

Contact Hart Insurance

One of our Hart Insurance agents will walk you through the process of obtaining add-on coverage. Schedule a call with us that will guide you in choosing insurance coverages you value.

Servicing States

  • Washington


More Testimonials

Partner Companies

  • Cbic
  • Encompass
  • Foremost
  • Geovera
  • Hagerty
  • Mutual Of Enumclaw
  • Palomar
  • Progressive
  • Red Shield
  • Safeco
  • Travelers