Are you a licensed driver in Federal Way, WA? Are you insured to drive? It is against the law to drive uninsured. Let Hart Insurance provide you with the coverage you need to be in compliance with the law.
Several factors determine your insurance rate: your credit score, driving record, vehicle type, and location. Insurance premiums can change from one zip code to another, from one state to the next. Rates in rural areas will be less than those in the city. Types of coverage are:
- Liability – By law, this is the most important coverage. All drivers need this if they injure someone else in an accident. The coverage will apply to you and any other driver listed on your policy.
- Collision – This pays for damage to your vehicle or property. The cause can be a collision with another car or if you hit an object, such as a tree or fence.
- Comprehensive – This coverage pays you for theft, loss, or damage to your car caused by something other than a crash or collision. It can include fire damage, hail damage, falling objects, or damage caused by hitting an animal.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage – Protects you if you are involved in an accident where the other driver has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
- Property damage liability insurance – Covers you in accidents when you are liable. It pays for repairs to the other driver’s car or property you may damage.
- Personal injury protection or medical payment coverage – If you or a passenger in your car are hurt in an accident, this coverage can help pay for the resulting medical expenses. This coverage also covers lost wages if you or an injured person cannot work. It covers funeral expenses in the event of a death.
Hart Insurance can provide you with a quote or answer any questions you may have. Contact our team today.