Skip to content
Click to Call Click to Text
Hart Insurance Agency

1230 S 336th St,
Federal Way, WA 98003

Get Directions

Home Insurance in Washington

Not all homeowner policies are created equal! We offer different options for your home insurance needs. The fact that we're connected with several insurance companies means that when you contact us for a quote or with a question, you're going to get an honest and unbiased response. Complete a request for an online proposal or call us. We're happy to take the time to talk to you.

There is a danger that homeowners insurance can become inadequate through the years. Increasing home values, property improvements and rising replacement costs could make your present coverage outdated. If you live in the state of Washington, we invite you to contact us at Hart Insurance Agency. We are an independent insurance agency, here to assist you in getting the appropriate coverage at the best possible price. We take pride in reviewing your account at intervals you choose so that you can choose the right coverage for your home.


Typically dwelling insurance covers your home and anything attached to it like a garage or deck.


This would cover any outbuildings and sheds on your property, and even cover fencing. Be aware however, that if you rent any outbuildings or conduct business from them, they may be excluded.


These are the things you own inside your home like furniture, electronics, clothing, appliances, etc. This is a part of your coverage to pay particular attention to because you may have a policy that only covers your property’s used value, not its replacement value. There are often low limits on collectibles. Contact us for a review.


This protects you from financial loss in the event that someone gets injured on your property. It could be a friend, non-resident relative, neighbor, or delivery person. Your agent can also discuss with you additional coverage that will provide for living expenses while your home is being repaired. If you haven’t checked your homeowners insurance lately, contact Hart Insurance Agency for a policy review from independent, local agents. If you prefer, you can even visit our website and get an online comparative quote. Contact Hart Insurance Agency and make sure you and your family has the protection you believe they do. We look forward to assisting you.


Flood, landslide and earthquake insurance are not typically covered on your homeowner policy. You usually need to buy a separate policy for flood and for earthquake coverage. Here at Hart Insurance Agency, we have special companies just for those coverages.

Homeowners may qualify for low-interest loans offered by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, but homeowners are obligated to pay them back

Just a few inches of water from a flood can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage. From 2008 to 2012, the average residential flood claim amounted to more than $38,000. Flood insurance is the best way to protect yourself from devastating financial loss.

Servicing States

  • Washington


More Testimonials

Partner Companies

  • Cbic
  • Encompass
  • Foremost
  • Geovera
  • Hagerty
  • Mutual Of Enumclaw
  • Palomar
  • Progressive
  • Red Shield
  • Safeco
  • Travelers